Foreclosure Prevention and Advocacy Project
The Foreclosure Prevention and Advocacy Project provides free legal advice & counsel and/or representation to income-eligible clients, as deemed appropriate, in the areas of:
- Bank, homeowner & condo association foreclosure defense
- Mortgage modification
- Pre-foreclosure issues
- Tax liens.
Walk-ins are encouraged and accepted on a first-come, first serve basis and will be seen according to the urgency of the legal needs of the client.
491 North State Road 7
Plantation, FL 33317
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. through 4:00 p.m.
Appointments are available by calling:
- 954-736-2450 for persons 60 years of age and older
- 954-736-2478 for persons under 60 years of age
- Broward County Resident
- The home is the applicant’s homestead residence (investment properties are ineligible)
- Low to moderate income individuals or families
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:*
- Picture Identification;
- Proof of any and all household income including but not limited to ANY Public Benefits being received and/or Child Support payments; Employment; Unemployment Compensation; Social Security, etc.
- A copy of the foreclosure summons, complaint, and other court documents and/or
- Notice from your servicer, mortgage company, association or property appraiser.
*Eligibility is subject to the above however additional criteria may apply once the case is reviewed.
Foreclosure Prevention Project – Spanish Version